Duties of an air hostess or flight attendant as well as cabin crew mean the role and responsibilities of them in the duration of the flight. Their duties are started with the booking of the flight ticket to safely landing in the destination or airport. In this duration, the most important aspect of the flight industries is of the passengers comfortable as well as safe.
Announcement on Board: – On the training session, the Air hostess candidates learn how to announce on air and how to pass the message for the passengers. Some announcements are as follows:
- Welcome to the air flight company to passenger.
- We are going from here to there.
- The current temperature of the flight and the destination city.
- Flight timing and aviation board rules and regulation.
- What should passenger do when service is needed?
- Altitude of the air flight limit etc………….
Safety Procedures: – InAir hostess trainingprograms the candidates should know the basic safety procedures. You can see in the flight duration the air hostess and other cabin members are told you about the emergency exit and how to fix the Oxygen mask when the air pressure is low in the air. In same time The Air hostess trainers are teach you that how help to wear the life jacket and how to survive in accidental conditions. Likely those emergency procedures are taught in theAir hostess trainingprogram.